Ezyduct®, Myduct®, & Ezyslab® Products
Plaztech Industries warrants to the original consumer/purchaser of our products, that it will replace any part due to a manufacturing fault or if the product fails to perform in accordance to the manufacturers guidelines* in the Australian market for up to 5 years from date of purchase.
Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The product is installed correctly and used for it's intended purpose/application
- Performance failures due to the following causes are not covered by this warranty:
- Mechanical, chemical or other damage sustained during transport, handling, storage, installation or subsequent installation
- Normal weathering which includes natural reduction in gloss or colour change
- Product failure due to chemical agents, fumes or corrosive liquids
- Misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional damage
- Warranty is extended to the original consumer/purchaser only and is not transferable
- Storm and tempest or other acts of God
- Proof of purchase, invoice, must be produced to make any claim
Plaztech Industries will only be liable for:
- Replacement of the product or part
Plaztech Industries will not be liable for:
- Any labour or transportation associated with replacing the affected part
- Any injury to persons, or damage to property or consequential losses arising from the use of the product
Plaztech Industries reserves the right to inspect the product/part in question prior to any claim being processed.
This warranty is given in lieu of all other considerations or warranties expressed or implied except to the extent that any statute applicable to this contract prevents the exclusion restrictions or modification of such conditions or warranties.
To make a claim:
- Contact the company who installed the product
- Contact the company from whom you purchased the product
* Manufacturers performance guidelines. The product or part will perform its intended function as considered reasonable & normal by industry standards in respect to the products aesthetics and mechanical functionality. These guidelines are subject to the above terms & conditions.
Ezyduct®, Myduct® and Ezyslab® are registered trademarks of Azor Industries Pty Ltd.
Azor Industries Pty Ltd
3 Corporation Place, Orange, NSW 2800
Tel: 02 5311 1852